Hot Wheels City is under attack by a huge robotic shark Kids will want to find out if they are fast enough to make it through the wave without being eaten.
- Kids start their heroic journey by dunking their car in the first cold water chamber, then raise the lever to load the car into the launcher and get ready to race through the wave. The shark’s mouth springs open and if the stunt fails kids fall into his belly Uh-oh, shark lunch. When in the giant Robo Shark’s belly the car magically changes colour Reset the shark by closing his mouth and try again. Kids can load into the launcher and boost as hard as they can to get enough speed to escape the shark’s jaws, make it through the loop and to the safety of the boardwalk.
- The cool stunts and colour shifting action makes this new set for 2020 a must-have. Perfect for fueling imagination and inspiring storytelling while developing motor skills for kids 3 to 6 years old. Connects to other Hot Wheels sets (sold separately) for infinite stunting possibilities. Includes one Hot Wheels colour shifting vehicle.
- Kids put their skills to the test when they load their car into the ship-shaped launcher and stunt in the waves to try to avoid being chomped to bits by the Robo Shark. ?If kid’s Hot Wheels colour Shifter cars land in the Robo Shark’s jaws they will change colour in the Shark’s belly Open the jaws and reset to try again?
- Perfect for fueling imagination and inspiring storytelling while developing motor skills for kids 3 to 6 years old.
- Connects to other Hot Wheels sets (sold separately) for infinite stunting possibilities.